BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 28, 2011

Writer's block

I know I promised the last poem to be added to and finished, well I added a little... but I started a new one....
Which again I haven't finish... LAME I feel blocked... u just gotta be in that mood, I feel it sometimes... but actually having the time to sit down n write while getting out what I really mean n how I want it to be portrayed hasn't been easy lately... I feel stuck... and confused...

Like I said its not finished.....



He says, but what is real?

He says... nothin even matters
at all
I want u to be happy,
truly
I want you to succeed
with or without me
Yet I'm stingy
a desire to have her
but a need... never
Mistakes made,
on both parts
But his...
huh unforgivable...
The strength to walk away...
unbearable
the strenth to forgive...
Unthinkable
He wants her,
but never to love
She's only another possession
A material item
but she, a woman scorn
refuses to be
she won't be bought
she turns away...
but love him she does
unbearable agony
unthinkable thoughts
unbearable fears
her guarantee
given away
her trust, devotion
now his guarantee

0 comments: